Getting the first grant is the hardest grant to get. How can you prepare your organization?
The workshop will cover:
1. Compliance - what forms you need to complete
2. Capacity - how to ensure your organization can meet certain standards
3. Types of grants - what grants are available for the type of program you have
4. Logic model - create a one page document that includes your activities, goals, outcomes, and evaluation methods
5. Feedback - get instant feedback on your Mission, Vision, Objectives, Strategies, and Actions
Sean M Brown has worked in the non profit field for 15 years. He has written many successfully awarded grants. Sean practices values based grant writing, including community and social values into the grant. Sean is an expert facilitator, bringing real world examples and humor to the room.
Paul L. Smith has written and implemented dozens of grants throughout South Jersey. He is a researcher and program evaluator.